Enrolment SPRING 2019
Start learning the methods and techniques of the Masters
There are several weekend workshops to choose from this Spring season. If you would like some help or advice in deciding what is the best workshop for you, please don't hesitate to contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also see the full list of courses, workshops, fees & dates here.
Enrolment for any of our workshops is a two-step process:
- Complete our APPLICATION FORM online or download it and return by post
- Make FULL PAYMENT of the course/workshop fee by cheque or bank transfer
You will find details of our payment options below.Apply Online Download Application Form
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Classical Art Atelier reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop at any time if the minimum number of students required is not reached. In such cases, your fee will be fully refunded.
- It is recommended that you take out insurance to cover any travel or accommodation costs in the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled.
Please complete the application form below to enrol for any one of our workshops this Spring 2019.
All fields are required. You may select more than one workshop.
Please send cheque made payable to CLASSICAL ART ATELIER, together with your application form, to our postal address:
Adrian Cooke Classical Art Atelier, Ballycraddock, Dunhill, Co. Waterford, Ireland.
Please contact us for bank details if you wish to make a bank transfer, email email@example.com
Please make sure to include your own name in the narrative, so that we know the payment is from you!